Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What's for dinner?



I saw this online and decided to make my variation of it.  My grandkids love it.  It is great to have their input and assures that they will eat their supper!!

I used the foam board poster board and covered it with scrapbook paper.  It is approximately 10" x 20"  but I am sure that any size is good depending on the space you have.

I had a lot of scraps from my flower box and put a few together with magnets glued to the back of the flower and another behind each of the seven tags.  I cut the words, tags and even the box with my Cricut machine

I added a shopping list pad and pen and loaded the tag box with lots of dinner ideas. I hope you like it, I think I will make a few more as gifts.


I plan on adding this to the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp - Tag It!!





1 comment:

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful Menu boards its fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Post a Comment